Guy has over 30 years’ experience as an attorney in the healthcare liability field. He began his legal career at an insurance defense firm, but quickly realized he wanted to represent injured victims and their families instead. Guy moved to a small personal injury firm in 1990 before opening his own office in 1992.
Guy brings his extensive litigation experience and unique knowledge of insurance company strategies to his practice. He has helped hundreds of clients successfully navigate the claims and lawsuit process, earning the maximum settlement amount and holding those accountable for a serious injury or death responsible for their negligence.
With his signature calm, thoughtful, and down-to-earth style, Guy will carefully assess your case and do everything in his power to right the wrong that you have experienced.
- Specially admitted to all Oklahoma Federal Courts and the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Specially admitted to all Arkansas Federal Courts and the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Specially admitted to appear in the United States Supreme Court
- Past President and long-time member of the Oklahoma Association for Justice (OAJ)
- Former OAJ State Delegate to the American Association of Justice (AAJ)
- Member of AAJ and the AAJ Nursing Home Litigation Group
- Appointed to the Oklahoma Legislative Task Force on Nursing Home Insurance in 2006.
- Frequent seminar speaker teaching other lawyers how to handle cases against nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Oklahoma State University, Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- Licensed to practice law in the State of Oklahoma
- Licensed to practice law in the State of Arkansas